Continue Shopping | View Shopping Cart | Go
|An extremely compact and efficient Kayak Longline system designed by Paul's Fishing Kites to make your longlining experience enjoyable and productive.
|Our kayak longline has been specifically designed for setting single handed from your kayak.
Setting only 12 hooks gives a great return without overly cluttering up your kayaks cockpit.
Extremely easy to use and very productive in strong rip areas.
Ideal for setting from any kayak, canoe or small dinghy.
|The Kayak Longline Has These Advantages
|* This rig is designed to be easy to haul and set from small boats.
* The pre-stoppered mainline on this longline has stoppers made from nylon braid which is whipped around the mainline before being glued securely in place.
* This is the same product used by commercial fishers.
* Pre-stoppered mainlines allow the trace clip to slide freely between the stops. The fish picks up the bait and runs with it until the clip strikes the stop. This actively sets the hook securely into the fish.
|This Rig Includes
|* 1 x Small Trace Rack
* 12 x Complete Pre-tied Traces
* 1 x Grapple
* 1 x 4oz weight
* 1 x Longline Float
* 1 x 10 inch Handspool Furnished with:
* 30 x metres 100kg Dropper Line
* 1 x Pre-tied Braid Grapple Cord
* 2 x 5 Hook Pre-stoppered Sections
|Buy Online Kayak Longline
View Shopping Cart
Go To Check Out