The Deluxe Pocket Sled Kite Conversion Kit is ideal for small capacity reels spooled with 8 to 15kg line weights.
Pocket sleds are a downwind kite so are difficult to tack.
However, this kit will enable you to cast further than you ever dreamed possible with manageable pull that won't overload a quality fishing reel.
This kite fishing kit is supplied with expertly tied terminal tackle.
All you need to do is tie a clip to your rod line and you are ready to fish.
This kit comes with a Large Pocket Sled for light winds plus a Small Pocket Sled for moderate to strong winds.
Traces are stored temporarily on a card and requires you to make some form of trace rack.
Cast your line as far out as your reel capacity allows.
No assembly required.
Note: If you have a larger fishing reel spooled with 600 metres or more of 20 - 24kg line the Flexiwing Kite Conversion is a vastly superior system.
The Premium Pocket Sled Conversion Kit Has These Advantages
* Two Kites Supplied. One kite for strong wind and one kite for light winds
* Ready to fish small kite fishing kit pre-assembled for your convenience
* Simply clip to the end of your rod line and it's ready to go!
* NOTE: ROD REEL AND SAND SPIKE NOT INCLUDED
This Rig Includes
* 1 x Large Pocket Sled Kite
* 1 x Small Pocket Sled Kite
* 2 x Pre-tied Dacron Bridles
* 2 x Drogues
* 10 x Complete Pre-tied Traces
* 1 x 10 inch Handspool furnished with:
* 50 x metres 15kg Kiteline
* 1 x Pre-tied Dacron Dropper Cord
* 50 x metres 15kg Dropper Line
* 1 x Pre-tied Dacron Bottle Cord
* 30 x metres 15kg Leader Line
* 1 x Safety Trace
* 2 x 3 Hook pre-stoppered sections
* 1 x set of 3 sinkers
* Full Fishing and Rigging Instructions